Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Last Day To Order From Summer Mini



A reminder that this is the last day to order from the Summer Mini. If you still would like to order items from that Mini, please contact me today before 9 PM and I will place it for you or you can place an order online from my Stampin' Up website.

This weekend was crazy with moving my daughter and son-in-law into their new place. Besides moving, I painted their bathroom for them. So needless to say when I got home I was exhausted. We took my father and dog, Lucy along with us. My 90 year old father was the dog watcher this weekend. We needed someone to do that so Riley (their dog) and Lucy did not get into any trouble while we were busy. Here are pictures of Lucy getting ready to go on her mimi vacation and my Dad keeping everything under control. I missed the shot with all three sleeping together on the sofa.

Well I am off to work again on the shower invites. I got an order yesterday with the paper I needed to continue working on them. I also hope to start my swaps for regionals today. Hope you are able to work on something you enjoy doing today also. Enjoy the day!

1 comment: