Monday, August 23, 2010

Downline Meeting Make & Take

Yesterday we had our "Love at First Stamp" downline meeting at Susan's. We usually have our meetings at Kim's but Kim moved to SC a week and a half ago, so we were on our own for the first time. Kim did join us via Skype but it just was not the same. Buffy and I did demos. Buffy did a demo of a gift bag that Cindyrae had shown us when we were at Stamford. Buffy did a great job. When we made them at Stamford, I was all thumbs and decided trying to do this one time was enough. But after watching Buffy demo the gift bag yesterday, I guess I should try again. They are so nice and when you use our Designer Paper to make them, they are so special.
Susan was in charge of the Make & Take and she did a great job. Here is the card we made. I thought that I would post it since this card seemed more season appropriate. I figured you were getting tired of seeing Christmas cards! This supplies that were used to make this card were:

STAMP SET: Dark and Dreary
PAPER: Old Olive, Whisper White, Basic Gray
INK: Pumpkin Pie
ACCESSORIES: Spider Web Embossing Folder, Raven 1/2" Lace Trim, Black Flourish Designer Jewels, Nite Owl Designer Paper, Silver Foil Smoosh Spritz, Basic Gray and Old Olive Markers

If some of these items do not seem familiar, it is because they are in the new Holiday Mini which you should have received last week or should get this week. I highlighted in red the new products from the Holiday Mini. If you do not receive your Mini by the end of the week, contact me and I will make sure you get one.

Well I am off to work on invitations to a shower. I probably will be busy all day stamping. That is the way to spend a day, doing something that you love to do. You enjoy your day too!

3 comments:

  1. Love the Halloween Card-can't wait to see the invites too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The invites won't be posted after the shower in November. The invites are a theme and we don't want Lori to find out what it is before the shower!

    ReplyDelete