Friday, August 20, 2010

Holly Jolly Christmas

I have been telling you about our Holiday Stamp-A-Stacks where Susan and I have been planning for the next few months. Saturday we will be hosting our first in the series of four Stamp-A-Stacks. But we have been working our cards for our next event in September. This Holly Jolly card is one of the cards that we will be featuring at our September Holiday SAS. What a simple and quick but cute card!

The September SAS will be held at Susan's house again on September 25th at 9 in the morning. For $25, you will make 15 cards with envelopes (5 cards each of 3 designs). We will again offer you four designs and you get to choose which three you would like to make.

Contact me if you live in the area and are interested in attending. My regular customers should have received the new flyer for this event. If you have not received it yet, please contact me and I will get one to you.

Today is "Deeper Cleaning Day" at my house. So after I post this, I will be on a cleaning frenzy all day. So you enjoy the day even if I won't today!

1 comment: