Thursday, August 12, 2010

Holly Jolly Christmas

I have been working on a variety of Christmas card samples this past week. I need to find a card for my Christmas cards which I need to start working on. I also need to pick out my next cards for our next Holiday Stamp A Stack which will be held in September and I also need to find a card for my swaps for Pennie's. This is one of my samples that I did this week. I like the old vintage feel this card has. I think the colors that I used helped to give it that feel. This was an extremely easy card to do and I think it is one of my favorites. The supplies that I used for this card were:

STAMP SETS: Bright Christmas, Jolly Old Saint Nick

PAPER: Crumb Cake, Cherry Cobbler, Deck the Halls DSP

INK: Basic Black, Cherry Cobbler

ACCESSORIES: Stampin' Pastels, Dazzling Diamonds, 2 Way Glue, 1/8" Real Red Taffeta Ribbon, Scallop Edge Trim Punch

I hope you like the way this card came out. Enjoy the day!

3 comments:

  1. Really LOVE it - LOVE it - LOVE it!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ohhhh I love this.. I have this set on my order I'm placing thanks for the idea!

    ReplyDelete