Monday, August 9, 2010

August Technique Class- Card 1

I love this stamp set "Because I Care". It is a level 1 Hostess set. I love Hydrangeas and was so excited when I saw this set. I have been using it a lot since the new catalog came out. I used it for this card because I felt that I needed a simple design for all that is going on in the background. The background uses the Embossed Resist Technique. Very simple to do but it looks so cool. The Vintage Wallpaper Embossing Folder helps to create a worn look for the background. If you want to learn how to create this card, contact me to attend my Technique Classes this month.

Saturday Aug.14 @ 9 AM
Tuesday Aug. 17 @ 9:15 AM
Wednesday Aug. 18 @ 7 PM

Today I intend to rest a bit. Yesterday we were at my husband's family reunion. It was a long day but I had a good time. Some of his family need to travel to join us and there was a cousin from Oklahoma there and one came up from Florida. It is always good to see and talk with them. So now all of you go out and enjoy the day!

No comments:

Post a Comment