Friday, August 6, 2010

Kim's Technique Lesson

While we were up in Stamford, my Up-line Kim, demonstration various techniques. This is one of the techniques she demonstrated. If you look closely, you will see the flower in the top left hand corner of the card. This flower is made by using the Scallop Circle Punch. We punched 4 pieces out of card stock and then scrunched them together in our hands. After scrunching them, we then placed them on top of each other and attaching them all together with a brad. We then pulled them out to create a 3-D flower. After we placed all the pieces together on the card, we sprayed the card with Log Cabin Smooch Spray to give it an antique look. I like this card that Kim demonstrated to us.

I need to run Lucy to the Vet again for more blood work. But when I return, I plan to play some more with my new stuff. I am loving what is in the new Mini and I can't wait until the new Holiday Mini comes out that I can share it with you. Until then, enjoy the day!

2 comments:

  1. I love these vintage looking cards! I learned a new technique for using the distressing kit, I'll have to share at our next get-together!

    ReplyDelete