Saturday, August 28, 2010

Ho, Ho, Ho!

Doesn't this Santa look jolly? He is from the stamp set Jolly Old Saint Nick. This was my swap from our downline meeting last Sunday. The theme was Christmas this month and everyone had to come up with a Christmas themed card. I was having so much trouble coming up with a design this month for the swap. I have been on overload this month trying to come up with designs for our stamp a stacks, swaps for various events and baby shower invites. So when I had to come up with one more design, I was tapped out. Luckily one of my designs for the baby shower was rejected but I really liked the layout. So I took that layout and replaced the DSP with our Christmas DSP and changed the colors to Cherry Cobbler, Old Olive and Very Vanilla and then placed Santa on top.

This is a very short post today because in 2 minutes I am leaving for my daughters place for the weekend. We are helping her move in their new house. I will not be able to post until we get home. So have a great weekend!

2 comments: