Thursday, August 19, 2010

A Christmas Wish

This is one of the cards that we will be making this Saturday at the first of four Holiday-A-Stacks. This picture does not do this card justice. This card has a Window Sheet where the sentiment is. The sentiment is actually on the inside of the card. When you lift open the card, you see the words A Christmas Wish plus the rest of the sentiment which is covered by the poinsettia portion of the card. This card is very simplistic but what a statement when you open the card. I also used Shimmer Spray that I made from the Shimmer Paint in the catalog. You really can't see it on the card but it does add do the elegance of it. The supplies that I used for this card were:

STAMP SETS: Gifts Of Christmas, Home For Christmas
PAPER: Whisper White, Old Olive DSP
INK: Old Olive
ACCESSORIES: 1/4" Real Red Grosgrain Ribbon. Window Sheets, Real Red, Old olive, and Daffodil Delight Markers

Today I am finishing my packets for the Stamp -A- Stack and my cards for the swap on Sunday's downline meeting. So whatever you need to do today, enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment