Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Still Working on Christmas

This card uses a number of new items that you will be able to find in the new Holiday Mini. I have been playing around with the new products that will be available for ordering n September 1. I love the new Northern Flurry Embossing Folder. A very simple card but the subtle embossing of snowflakes and the rhinestone make it a little more special. The cute little snowman that adorns this card has the retro 50's look. The supplies that I used for this card were:

STAMP SET: Jolly Old Saint Nick
PAPER: Night of Navy, Bashful Blue, Whisper White
INK: Black Staz-On, Night of Navy, Real Red, Basic Black, Garden Green
ACCESSORIES: 2 Way Glue, Dazzling Diamonds, Blender Pens, Big Shot, Northern Flurries Embossing Folder, Rhinestone Jewels, 1/4" Night of Navy Grosgrain Ribbon

I have been working on Christmas cards for the last week trying to come up with designs for our Holiday Stamp-A-Stacks. This one could be a contender for one of the Stamp-A-Stamps. It is a cute card and I think people will enjoy receiving it. I think it will put a smile on your face. The snowman looks like the Pillsbury Dough Snowman (one of my friends gave me that description). I am going to finish cutting paper for our Stamp-A-Stack this Saturday. So whatever you are doing today, enjoy!


2 comments:

  1. Ohhh - I love the embossing folder! The gemstone is a great touch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay I was not a big fan of this stamp set until I received your Santa card in the mail today...hands down, I think that was my fav....musta been all the sparklys!!

    ReplyDelete