Saturday, August 14, 2010

Same Layout-Different Card

Here is another card that I was working on this past week. This is the same layout as the last card that I posted. But using a different stamp set and different colors, you get a completely different card. This card, I think, looks more elegant. I used the stamp set "Snow Swirled" and embossed the tree using gold embossing powder on Brushed Gold cardstock. I also used the new Rhinestone Jewels to embellish the tree. The sparkles and the gold cardstock make the tree so festive.

The supplies that I used for this card were:

STAMP SETS: Snow Swirled
PAPER: Cherry Cobbler, Whisper White, Old Olive, Jolly Holiday DSP
INK: Versamark
ACCESSORIES: Scallop Trim Edge Punch, Ticket Punch, Old Olive Satin Ribbon, Rhinestone Jewels, Gold EP, Dimensionals

This is a perfect example of how color can effect the look and feel of a card. I think I will have a hard time deciding which cards to use for my upcoming events. Go out and enjoy the day!

No comments:

Post a Comment