Sunday, September 5, 2010

September Technique Class- Card 1

I have not been able to post the last few days due to technical difficulties. First, I lost my memory card. And then after I found my memory card, the batteries in my camera died and could not be revived. So I ended up having to go out and buy new rechargeable batteries. So after a few days, here I am, back in business!

This is the first card that we will be making at my Technique Classes this month. The technique is Wavy Ribbon. It is a very cute way to pep up your cards. This month's technique class's theme is "HALLOWEEN". I am not a big fan of Halloween but this year with all the new stamp sets and products, I was really excited to come up with new ideas. I love the Rich Razzleberry color on this card. I also used Cajun Craze. I was surprised how good they look together for a spooky and creepy feeling. It is hard to see but I used Orange Fine Glitter to accent the band on the witch's hat. It really set the card off. And the new Glittery Brads in the Holiday Mini are used on this card.

My Technique Classes this month will be held on:
Saturday September 11 @ 9 AM
Tuesday September 21 @ 9:15 AM
Wednesday September 22 @ 7 PM

The cost is $10 for the 3 cards/envelopes and 3 technique instruction cards. If you are interested please contact me.

Tomorrow I will post the second card from the Technique Classes. Until the, enjoy the day!!


1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous card... too funny, I am doing the same thing on one of my card this Thursday! I love your color combo!!!

    ReplyDelete