Thursday, September 30, 2010

A Pennie Thank You

When we went to Pennie's a few weeks ago, I took her a small thank you gift for having us there. I posted the gift a few weeks ago. It was a gift holder for those small anti-bacterial gels. Pennie loves the new Owl Punch and I had decorated the gift holder with an owl sitting on a branch in front of an Autumn moon. Well yesterday when I got my mail, I opened this beautiful thank you card from Pennie. I love the color combination. She used the stamp set Nature's Nest. The color combination she used was Kraft, Not Quite Navy, and Early Espresso. This card is absolutely stunning! Thank YOU Pennie for all you do and how you support all of us.

Tomorrow I will be leaving for Baltimore and Regional. I am so excited! There are 8 of our group going and I know we will be having a great time! Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment