Tuesday, September 7, 2010

September Technique Class- Card 2

This is the second card that we will be making. This is an example of the TENT CARD we will be making. I CASED this from Inked Treasures Blog. Of course I put my own spin on it. I changed the colors and made it into a Tent Card. You need to see this card in person, it is so neat. I am still in the process of tweaking it. I changed the dimensions. I wanted it larger than what she had created and now it won't fit into the envelope. It is 1/8" too big. Just enough that it will not slide easily into the envelope. So now I have to go back and trim all the paper I already had cut.

Although Halloween really is not my favorite holiday, I have been having fun making these cards. I will be posting the third card tomorrow. You still have time to let sign up for the class. Check my Sept. 5 post for specific dates and times. Contact me if you plan to attend.

I have a lot to do today. I need to clean out my daughter's room to make room for the baby when they come to visit. I have a lot of my stamping stuff stored in there. I plan to organize my things. I know that I will only scratch the surface today, but you have to start somewhere. You go out and enjoy the day!

1 comment: