Tuesday, September 14, 2010

"Just Believe" in Stamford

I have not gotten a chance to come up with any new designs the last few days because I am working on my swaps for Regionals, Pennie's and our downline meeting. I will showing those to you after the meetings but right now I am just concentrating on finishing those swaps.

Once again I am showing you one of the cars Kim had us make. This is her design using some of the new In Colors. I absolutely LOVE the new Concord Crush and that Poppy Parade makes any card pop with color. Pear Pizazz is another one of my favorites. So you can only imagine how excited I was to make this card using all those new great colors! The supplies used for this card were:

STAMP SET: Just Believe
PAPER: Poppy Parade, Concord Crush, Pear Pizazz, Whisper White
INK: Pear Pizazz, Concord Crush
ACCESSORIES: Poppy Parade Twill Ribbon, Scallop Oval Punch, Large Oval Punch

Today I hope to finish my downline swaps and finish the sample of the centerpiece for the Baby Shower. My friend Susan asked me when I thought I was going to work on the centerpieces. I told her I would have to do them in my sleep! I just have so much going on right down. I need a vacation! Well it looks like another busy day. Even if I don't get a chance today, you go out and enjoy the day!


No comments:

Post a Comment