Saturday, September 11, 2010

Back to Stamford

I still have projects from Stamford that I have not posted yet. I decided that I would post one of those cards today. Kim, my upline, gave each one of us this stamp set "Just Believe". Kim had a number of projects planned using this stamp set and this was one of them. I thought that this card was so appropriate since we stamped "friends" on it. It was a wonderful weekend stamping and spending time with friends. The supplies that we used for this card were:

STAMP SET: Just Believe
PAPER: Whisper White, Garden Green, Chocolate Chip
INK: Crumb Cake, Garden Green, Chocolate Chip
ACCESSORIES: Scallop Circle Punch, 1-3/8" Circle Punch, 1-1/4" Circle Punch

Some of us had never met before that weekend, but if we were not friends before, we were after the weekend. I had a technique class this morning and now I plan to work on my Regional Swaps. It seems that I am always so busy lately. So hopefully you can slow down and enjoy the day today!

No comments:

Post a Comment