Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Halloween Gift Bag and Cards

Isn't this ADORABLE!!!. My friend and sideline, Buffy made it for her Raffle Gift for Pennie's event on Saturday. This was made with the "Wicked Fun Specialty" Paper. Since Stamford when Cindyrae reintroduced making gift bags to us, Buffy has been creating all types of gift bags and each bag gets better and better. The supplies that she used for the bag were:

PAPER: Wicked Fun Specialty
ACCESSORIES: Bat Punch, Rhinestones, Black Satin Ribbon, Filigree Brads

Why go to a store to buy a gift bag when you are able to make gifts with our Designer Papers? They make the most adorable gift bags. I am sure people will ask you where you bought them after they see them. I just had to show you how cute this bag is. Every time I see one of the bags she has made, I realize that I need to try again to make these bags.

No comments:

Post a Comment