Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Swap

Finally I am showing you one of my swaps that I have been working on. I have 3 events in the next 18 days that need a swap. So here is one of them. I really like this stamp set and although I was not going to buy it, I finally gave in and got it. I wish you could see this in person, it is so much nicer in person. The supplies that I used for this card were:

STAMP SET: Wicked Cool
PAPER: Old Olive DSP, Rich Razzleberry, Pumpkin Pie, Basic Black, Whisper White
INK: Old Olive, Versamark
ACCESSORIES: Silver Embossing Powder, Orange Glitter, 2 Way Glue, 1-3/4" Circle Punch. Scallop Circle Punch, Platinum Shimmer Paint, Sponge Dauber, Spider Web Embossing Folder, Big Shot, Basic Black and Rich Razzleberry Markers

I had so much trouble trying to come up with this card. So I looked through some of my old cards and saw one that I did one last year. The layout was one that I had made from a layout from Mojo Monday. It came out better than I thought it would.

Well I am off for the day. I am traveling to my mother's hometown to go visit some relatives. I will be gone most of the day. I hope you enjoy the day today. I know I will have a good day spending it with family.

1 comment: