Monday, September 20, 2010

Sunday Downline Swap

Yesterday, the "Love at First Stamp" group met at Buffy's house. Since Kim moved, we are taking turns having the meetings at our homes. Since Buffy histed the meeting this month, she got to pick the theme for the swap. Buffy picked "Fall" for the theme this month. This is my card for the swap and I used the stamp set"FALL FOLIAGE". When I first saw this stamp set in the Holiday Mini, I knew I had to have it. This was such an easy card to make but very impressive to look at. The supplies that I used for this card were:

STAMP SETS: Fall Foliage, Seasonal Sentiments
PAPER: More Mustard, Old Olive, Cajun Craze. So Saffron, Whisper White
INK: More Mustard, Soft Suede, Old Olive, Cajun Craze
ACCESSORIES: Rich Regals Buttons, Large Label Punch, Cajun Craze Marker, Dimensionals, Linen Thread, Big Shot, Square Lattice Embossing Folder

Both of the stamp sets can be found in the Holiday Mini along with the Punch. I will post a few of the other cards from the meeting. There were some very impressive cards this month. This week is another busy week with me teaching two technique classes and a Holiday Stamp A Stack on Saturday. I will be sending out information next week for October's Holiday Stamp A Stack. I have a lot that I will be posting , so keep checking back. Go out and enjoy the day!

1 comment:

  1. Gail are you up stamping in the middle of the night too? :P I love the layers on this card, and the splashes that go with this set - I forgot I had those until you posted this! This is a great card, so many cool elements!

    ReplyDelete