Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Stamp-A-Stack


I told you that last night I was going to be with my friends to work on card choices for our up coming Stamp-A-Stack May 29. Although that is a long way off, I thought I would give you a sneak peek at one of the cards we chose. Here it is! It is stamped using the "Fifth Avenue Floral" set which is fast becoming one of my favorite sets. I didn't realize how many different looks that you can achieve by using this very simple set. It really has the look of eloquence about it. The one technique we used on this card was crayon resist. We also used Dazzling Diamonds on it to give it a little shimmer. The greeting was a stamp from the "Sincere Salutation"stamp set which gives you a variety of greetings to choose from. The supplies that we used were:
STAMP SETS: Sincere Salutations, Fifth Avenue Floral
CARDSTOCK: Cameo Coral,Whisper White, Tangerine Tango
INK: Cameo Coral, Kiwi Kiss, Tangerine Tango, Basic Gray
ACCESSORIES: White Crayon, Dazzling Diamonds, 2 way Glue
This card was not designed by me. One of the other demonstrators brought it as their sample. I chose this card today because it is the first day of April and it should be nice and sunny out but instead it is dreary and rainy. I thought that this pop of color would help to brighten up the day. So go and enjoy your day!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for posting my card! Everyone is going to love the cards we came up with! I had a great time last night!

    ReplyDelete