Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Man Card Part 3


The group that I am with-Love at First Stamp- are meeting tonight to organize our next stamp-a-stack. We have already discussed what type of cards we are going to make. One is with the new stamp set "Oval All" and the new Scallop Oval Punch which you can find in the new Occasion's Mini. You can start ordering from the Occasions mini tomorrow. Great set and you will see more of that set in the future. The second set we are going to use is "Fifth Avenue Floral" which is a new set from the Spring/Summer Catalog. And the third card is a "Manly" card perhaps using the "And Many Mower" set from the new Occasions Mini. We all come with a bunch of samples that we have designed for the event. Then we choose three from the samples that have been presented. Here is one of my contributions that I will be sharing tonight. Do you see my continuing theme? Once again I have used the masculine looking designer paper "To the Nines" This time I also used the image from "And Many Mower" set. Not bad at all and if you didn't like the image... you could use the man pushing the lawn mower or you could stamp a masculine greeting instead. Versatility is the key here. The supplies that I used for this project are:
STAMP SETS: And Many Mower
CARDSTOCK: Always Artichoke, Sahara Sand, Whisper White, To the Nines Specialty Designer Paper
INK: Black Stazon
ACCESSORIES: Wonder Crayons, Blender Pens
For the masculine cards, I have tried to keep them very plain with not a lot of ribbon, or glitter, or fancy edges. I hope that they like them for tonight and I hope that you have enjoyed viewing them. Go out and enjoy this beautiful, sunny day!

1 comment: