Friday, March 6, 2009

Outside the Comfort Zone

Wow...A new adventure!!! My friends Buffy and Kim have encouraged me to step of my comfort zone and join the the world of blogging. A new way of showing people my love of stamping and creating. At Leadership in Orlando, we had a wonderful speaker who spoke to us about going outside your comfort zone and trying new things. Well here I go, stepping outside my comfort zone and trying something new. If you knew me, you would understand how this is so not like me. But hopefully, I will be able to share some of the projects I am working on and you will enjoy them. Wish me luck! Here is to a new adventure!

3 comments:

  1. Yeah Gail! Way to go! I'm so glad to be a positive encouragement for you! This is a new adventure for me as well. We are all in this together! God Luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, Gail! I'm glad you stepped outside your comfort zone! Now, all you have to do is get onstage and DANCE!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats, Gail! I am envious. Love your designs and best of luck with your new endeavor...looks like you're off to a great start!!

    ReplyDelete