Thursday, March 26, 2009

Buzzin' Ribbon Pull Card


When I first saw this stamp set, "Just Buzzin' By", I said that would make a great card that moves. I thought the little bees were adorable and should move in some way. I just wasn't sure how I wanted to make them move. Then I received a card from Pennie, who is three uplines above me. The card that she sent me was a ribbon pull card and was made with the stamp set "Owl Together Now". That cute little owl flew up and down on the ribbon and I thought that would be a perfect way to make my cute little bees buzz around. When you pull on the ribbon, it makes the bee move up and down on the card. I used Baja Breeze for the actual card and glued everything else on top of that. The bees were stamped with Stazon Black and then I used Wonder Crayons and a bender pens to color in the flowers and bees. The beehive was stamped onto More Mustard and Close To Cocoa cardstock using Chocolate Chip classic ink pad. I then cut the beehive and stand out and adhered it to the card. I also added Dazzling Diamonds to the wings to add a little pizazz. The supplies that I used for this card were:
STAMP SETS: Just Buzzin' By
CARDSTOCK: Whisper White, Baja Breeze, More Mustard, Close To Cocoa
INK: Chocolate Chip, Black Stazon
ACCESSORIES: Wonder Crayons, Blender Pen, 5/8" Very Vanilla Grosgrain Ribbon, Dazzling Diamond, 2 Way Glue, 1- 1/4" Circle Punch. 1-3/8" Circle Punch, Dimensionals, Hobby Knife(to cut the slits)
This is a cute card for any occasion...birthday, thank you, thinking of you, get well... This was also a card that we made in my "CARDS THAT MOVE" Technique Class. Every seemed to like it. It took a little more time but it was well worth it. I hope you enjoyed it and remember to enjoy the day!

No comments:

Post a Comment