Sunday, April 12, 2009

Happy Easter


Happy Easter! This morning when I woke up the birds were singing and it is looks so Spring outside with the flowers blooming. Springis here except for the temperature, it is still a little chilly. As we were driving this morning, we saw a lot of Robins which is a sure sign that Spring is really here to stay. So I think it is only appropriate that the card today feature a bird. This card was made using the "FRIENDS 24-7" stamp set. I am very happy how this card came out. This is one of the cards that we will be making in my technique classes this month. Although there will be a an addition which I am not revealing at this time. I did use darker colors for this card and the Baja Breeze is used as an accent color. There is enough of that color to really perk this card up. The Parisian Breeze Designer Paper is the perfect compliment to this card. The supplies that I used are:
STAMP SETS: Friends 24-7
CARDSTOCK: Kraft, Chocolate Chip, Baja Breeze, Parisian Breeze Designer Paper
INK: Baja Breeze, Close to Cocoa, Chocolate Chip Re-inker
ACCESSORIES: Friendly Words Jumbo Wheel, 1/4" Chocolate Grosgrain Ribbon, Dimensionals, Crystal Effects
I hope you enjoy the card. More sneak peeks of the cards being made this month will appear through out the week. Please come back to view them. If you are interested in an April Technique Class, please contact me. The dates for class are: Saturday April 18,2009- 9-11:30 am, Tuesday April 21, 2009- 9:15- 11:45 am, or Wednesday April 22, 2009- 7-9:30 pm. Cost is $10 for three cards/envelopes and the technique directions or $5 if you purchase $25 worth of product.
Happy Easter and enjoy your day!

No comments:

Post a Comment