Monday, June 2, 2014

So Excited!

There are so many things lately to be excited about.   Today you can start or ding form the NEW 2014-15 catalog!  Can not wait to place my order!  Yeah!  Wait until I start showing you all the great new stuff SU is offering this year.

The other thing that has me so excited is the Open House for my customers so that they could receive the new catalog and get to see some of the new products that are being offered in the 2014-15 catalog.  I had a very nice time and my customers who attended enjoyed it as well.

I wanted to share with you one of the Make &
Takes, I had prepared for the event.  This card uses "Sea Street" stamp set.  The set is a new one that you will find in the catalog.  At first I was not sure if I wanted to get it but I am so glad that I did.  I have been using this stamp set for a few different cards.  The supplies that I used for this card were:

STAMP SETS:  Sea Street, Work of Art
PAPER:  Night of Navy, Whisper White, Real Red, Pool Party, Maritime DSP, Early Espresso
INK: Night of Navy, Soft Sky, Early Espresso
ACCESSORIES: Stylish Stripes Embossing Folder, 1" Circle Punch, 1-1/4" Circle Punch, Pool Party Marker, Sponges, Dimensionals

I am not sure how well this picture shows up on your computer but I sponged the ocean part on the Whisper White card stock with Soft Sky.  The white looked too stark and I sponged it to make it look softer.    The waves were created by using the Pool Party Marker.  It sort of has an Ombre look to it.  I think it makes it look more like waves that way.  And finally if you look closely, you can see the stamped flap of the envelope using the same set.  My one customer did that and I thought it was so cute, I had to replicate it on my envelope flap.    Well I am getting ready to place my order so I have to go double check my list.  Enjoy your day!  I know with all the excitement with the new catalog debuting today, I know I am enjoying my day!

No comments:

Post a Comment