Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Quick and Easy Baby Gift Tag

Right now because I am so overloaded with everything going on, I am leaning towards very quick and easy projects.  So I want to show you a quick and easy gift tag that I made for one of the many baby showers that I will be attending over the coming months.

This gift tag is  a 3" x 3" size.  I started with a 3" x 6" piece of card stock and folded it in half.  The supplies that I used for this project are:

STAMP SET: Something for Baby
PAPER:  Coastal Cabana, Whisper White, Lullaby DSP
INK:  Coastal Cabana, Night of Navy
ACCESSORIES:  2-1/2" Circle Punch, Baby's First Framelits, Dimensionals

With the Baby's First Framelits, it is so quick and easy to cut out the tie and baby's onesie after the image is stamped.  The circle punch creates the circle behind the onesie.  A cute tag to write a sentiment inside to give along with your baby gift.

Been running with the little guys all morning.  I was able to finish this post while they are sleeping.  Another busy day for Grandma!  Enjoy the day!

No comments:

Post a Comment