Friday, June 20, 2014

Hostess Appreciation Make & Take #2

My Hostess Appreciation Luncheon's theme this year was "Hostess's are Golden".  Everything that I had in their gift bag was some type of gold.  For example there was a yard of Gold Ribbon, a yard of gold sequins, a Gold Marker, ect.  It was my way of showing them my appreciation for being a Hostess during the past year.  So it made perfect sense to make a card that was golden.  This card was a CASE from Beth Beard.  I just changed the colors to use the gold products.

The supplies that I used for this card were:

STAMP SET:  Perfect Pennants
PAPER:  Whisper White
INK:  Versamark
ACCESSORIES:  Gold Foil Paper, Fancy Foil Designer Vellum, Banner Framelits, Big Shot, Gold Embossing Powder, Heating Tool, 5/8" Whisper White Satin Ribbon, Dimensionals, Glue Dots

I thought this was a great card for a 50th birthday, anniversary or just a birthday card to a friend that is a gold friend. I love it and they loved it also.  Tomorrow I am hosting a Summer Stamp A Stack.  So the next couple of posts will be about those cards.  Enjoy the day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment