Wednesday, June 4, 2014

An In Color Thank You

Here is a look of the cute quick thank you note cards that I created for my Open House.  I wanted to make sure that my customers knew how much I appreciate their business.

I wanted to make a card that showcased the new In Colors.  Although I only have 4 of the 5 In Colors shown here, I did make all 5 colors.  I had already placed the Tangelo Twist cards in customers bags when I realized I had forgotten to take a pic of the cards.  So unfortunately this is what you are left to view.

I wanted to show off some of the new products on this card.  So here are the supplies that I used to create it:

STAMP SETS:  Something to Say
PAPER: Lost Lagoon, Mossy Meadow, Blackberry Bliss, Hello Honey, Whisper White
INK:  Lost Lagoon, Mossy Meadow, Blackberry Bliss, Hello Honey
ACCESSORIES:  Itty Bitty Accents Punch, Pack, Jewel Rhinestones

I think you look like the "Something to Say" stamp set.  It is a stamp set with numerous sentiments for all occasions.  I predict that this will be one of my go to stamp sets in the coming year.  Another crazy day awaits me!  The grandsons will soon be here and then it will be non stop activities.  It is supposed to be hot today so I predict they will want us to get the inflatable pool out.  Which is fine with me because I know that they will all want to be in the same place.  Go out and enjoy your day!


No comments:

Post a Comment