Monday, June 9, 2014

Blooming with Hope

I am just having so much fun playing with the new Blendabilities which will be available soon to you.  This card is almost exactly like the first card that I posted using the Blendabilities.  I used the same layout and the same color combination.  But I changed the flower stamp set I used and the shape the image is in.  The flower and the sentiment is from the Blooming with Hope stamp set which is a stamp set that you can only get by hosting a workshop.

The supplies that I used for this project were:

STAMP SET:  Blooming with Hope
PAPER:  Lost Lagoon, Blackberry Bliss, , Mossy Meadow, Whisper White
INK:Versamark
ACCESSORIES:  Lost Lagoon Stitched Satin Ribbon, Hello Honey Stitched Satin Ribbon, Gold Embossing Powder, Heating Tool, 2-1/2" Circle Punch, Dimensionals, Old Olive, Daffodil Delight, and Rich Razzleberry Blendabilities

I love the Blackberry Bliss and I find that I am trying to get that color into all my projects lately. I think that all the new in colors this year combine very nicely together.  Can't wait to try more cards using the Blendabilites.  Off to start cutting card sock for my Hostess Appreciation Luncheon.  Enjoy the day!

No comments:

Post a Comment