Saturday, June 14, 2014

Hostess Appreciation Luncheon Gift Bag

Today I am hosting my annual Hostess Appreciation Luncheon.  It is my way to thank my my customers who were Hostesses throughout the past catalog sales period.  I serve a light lunch, play games (for prizes of course ), and we make 2 Make & Take projects.

This is the gift bag that I made for each Hostess to hold a few samples of products that are "NEW" in the 2014-15 catalog.  To make this gift bag I used:

STAMP SET: And Many More, Petite Petals
PAPER:  Pistachio Pudding, Whisper White
INK:  Crisp Cantaloupe, Coastal Cabana, Pistachio Pudding, Strawberry Slush
ACCESSORIES:  Petite Petals Punch, Extra Large Oval Punch, Banners Framelits, Big Shot, Polka Dot Tag A Bag Gift Bags, Strawberry Slush Thick Baker's Twine, Dimensionals

This year I gave my Hostess Appreciation Luncheon a theme.  Don't ask my why, I think it just happened to help me co-ordinate what I put in their bags.  The theme this year is "Hostesses are Golden".  So everything I placed in the bags were gold in some way.  I was inspired my all the items in the new catalog that were gold.  I hope they enjoy today.  I can not understand why they wouldn't.  Because what could be better than stamping, food and friends all wrapped up together in one event!  Enjoy your day!

No comments:

Post a Comment