Thursday, June 19, 2014

Hostess Appreciation Make & Take #1

Last Saturday I held my Hostess Appreciation Luncheon and we had a wonderful time.  First we had a nice sit down luncheon and then we sat down and stamped.  This is one of the projects that we made.  Susan and I often come up with ideas together for our classes and events and then use them for different occasions.  This project is one that Susan put together.  She used it for her Hostess/Customer Open House event, while I decided to use it for my Luncheon.  

The supplies that I used for this project were:

STAMP SET"  Bloom with Hope
PAPER:  Blackberry Bliss, Whisper White
INK:  Momento Tuxedo
ACCESSORIES:  Rich Razzleberry and Old Olive Blendabilities, Blackberry Bliss Stitched Satin Ribbon, Sticky Strip, Glue Dots, 3" x 3" Post It Notes

I love the new Blackberry Bliss In Color and it seems to be my customer's favorite In Color also.  I think this a great decorative way to place sticky notes near your phone.  My hostesses loved this project.  So thank you Susan for putting this one together for us.

Enjoy the day!

No comments:

Post a Comment