Friday, May 30, 2014

Another Blendabilities Card

I just love the new Blendabilities and new 2014-16 In Colors that will debut in the New catalog. My new favorite go to stamp set is titled "Bloom with Hope".  I love it!  It is a Hostess Set but I love the variety of flowers in the set.  It is a very versatile set and those are  the kind of sets that I like to invest in.

This card a simple and clean card.  It does not have a lot of bling but it is a card that can be used for a number of occasions.  The supplies that I used for this card were:

STAMP SET:  Bloom with Hope
PAPER:  Tangelo Twist, Hello Honey, Mossy Meadow, Whisper White
INK:  Memento Tuxedo Ink
ACCESSORIES:  Jewel Rhinestones, Oval Framelits, Perfect Polka Dots Embossing Folder, Dimensionals, Daffodil Delight, Old Olive and Skin Tone Blendabilities

The color combination to me seems a bit like Fall.  I think I might try to make this card again but try brighter colors.  If you look very closely, you will see that the rhinestones are colored.  I was able to do that  by using the new Blendabilities!  Although I have been showing you cards using this new product, customers will have to wait a bit longer until they will be available to them.  But I assure you, they are worth the wait.  Enjoy the day!

No comments:

Post a Comment