Monday, May 5, 2014

April Technique Class- Card #3

This is the last card that we made at Technique Class this month.  It was very easy to make but I think it makes such a statement.  Again I used the Scallop Tag Punch with my group.  I like to show them how you can use a product in different ways.  This is a really cute way to make a different type of fold card.

The supplies that  I used for this card were:

STAMP SET:  Happy Watercolor
PAPER:  Raspberry Ripple, Gumball Green, Whisper WHite
INK:  Pink Pirouette, Gumball Green, Raspberry Ripple
ACCESSORIES:  Scallop Tag Punch, Pink Pirouette Taffeta Ribbon, Blender Pens, Scoring/Cutting Tool

I was very happy how this card turned out and my customers loved it.  It is always nice to have knowledge on how to create a few different ways to fold cards.  Sometimes you need to spice up your card making.  And one way is to use a different type of fold.  It can take a nice simple card and step it up a notch.  

Today is supposed to be a nice day.  It will be a good day to take the kids to a playground.  Last week we had so much rain that our basement started to fill up with water.  The pump was not working right so the water was not getting pumped out fast enough.  The kids had to be inside and they were getting stir crazy.  So the weather will be nice for all of us.  Enjoy the day!

No comments:

Post a Comment