Thursday, May 29, 2014

Open House Thank You

I will be hosting an Open House on Saturday at my house.  It will be at my home on Saturday May 31 at 11 AM to 2 PM.  I am so excited because I have a lot of new products to share with you, my customers.  I gave my Open Hose a theme this year.  I titled it "Chocolate Hugs and Kisses".   I titled it that way because the new Photopolymer  Stamps this year were made to smell like chocolate!  The Hugs and Kisses part to the title came from "Kissing your old catalog good-bye and Hugging the New catalog hello".  I know, I know, it is kind of silly but why not have fun with it, right?

Here is a pic of the cute favor/thank you for all my customers who will be attending on Saturday.  It is a quick and easy Treat Holder.  I made the Treat Holder and placed Hershey HUGS and KISSES candy in a small plastic bag and placed it inside this holder.  I thought the candy treat complimented my theme quite well.  If you look closely, the tag comes form the stamp set, "Chalk Talk".  The sentiment read, "I can't thank you enough".  I think that is a perfect message to give to my customers.  The supplies that I used for this project were:

STAMP SETS:  Glorious Grunge, Chalk Talk
PAPER:  Strawberry Slush, Whisper White, Real Red
INK:  Pear Pizazz, Strawberry Slush
ACCESSORIES:  Angled Tag Topper Punch, Circle Card Thinlets, Itty Bitty Accents Punch Pack, Pear Pizazz Chevron Ribbon, White Baker's Twine, Rhinestone Jewels

Hopefully they will enjoy it.  I know I LOVE chocolate so I would like it.  I have other items that I will be giving away so check that out here tomorrow. 

I know that this month has been very sparse with posting.  The last few months have been very stressful and very exhausting with a family illness.  But things are looking brighter and I hope that I will be able to post on  a regular basis again.  I have missed being able to do my stamping and posting those for you.  So I ready again to post projects and cards for you.

Enjoy the day!

No comments:

Post a Comment