Monday, May 12, 2014

Another Sneak Peek using Blendabilities

Here is another card that I made while playing around with the Blendabilities that will be available in the NEW catalog.  I accidentally typed in the wrong month in my last post.  

When you look at this card you will see some new colors.  These are the NEW 2014-16 In Colors.  I was not sure when I first saw them.  But when I saw them in person, I was a fan.  The colors are so rich looking.   I used the Rich Razzleberry Blendabilities again.  I just love that color!  It shows up so nicely on a card.

I am sitting here and looking at this card and just realized that the only "old" product on this card is the Whisper White card stock and the doily.  Even the DSP is a sneak peek of what is to come in this catalog.

I honestly can say that I can not wait for you to see all the NEW that is waiting for you in the NEW Catalog.  I think there is something for everyone in this one.  

I will be hosting an OPEN HOUSE on May 31 from 11-2.  I will have Make & Takes, NEW products, catalogs, refreshments and more!  So "Save the Date" if you wish to attend.  I will have catalogs available for you to take home with you that day.  I hope this card entices you and you decided to attend.  Enjoy the day!

No comments:

Post a Comment