Saturday, May 10, 2014

A Sneak Peek

I am so excited about the NEW Blendabilities that Stamping Up introduced May 1.  They are an alcohol based marker.  I have never worked with them before and I am still at the learning curve but I really like them.  They give you such a rich color and are great to blend colors together to help make the image more dimensional looking.  

Here is my first attempt at using them.  I used a new single stamp.  It is a great stamp to  experiment with the Blendabilities.  .  With this card I also used 3 of the new In Colors.  I LOVE them!  They are so rich in color.  The picture actually does not do them justice.

The feeling of this card is so rich and regal looking.  I am pleased how it turned out for my first attempt.  The bled abilities make it easy to color.  They come in a pack of 3 markers.  1 light, 1 medium , and 1 dark of the color.  I used the package of Rich Razzleberry and also the pack Daffodil Delight for the inside of the flower.  Don't you think that the way the flower is rendered that it looks three dimensional?  Just one more great new thing that you have to try.  

When I find the time in between all the chaos here, I am practicing using them.  I will be posting a couple of my other attempts soon.  Enjoy the day!

No comments:

Post a Comment