Wednesday, April 30, 2014

April Technique Class- Card #2

Here I am again.  Trying to keep myself to a schedule.  I will do it, barring anymore life emergencies.  I think the past 3 months should  allow me to have a stress free couple of month but I know life does not work that way.  So I will take it one day at a time and hope for the best.

This is the second card we made for my "April Showers bring May Flowers" themed Technique Classes.  I wanted to showcase the Scallop Tag Topper Punch.  I also wanted to show my customers how you can make a tag within a tag .  I like that you are able to make a tag with a border around it.

The supplies that I used for this card were:

STAMP SET:  Perfectly Penned (which is retiring in June)
PAPER:  Coastal Cabana, Strawberry Slush, Pink Pirouette, Whisper White, Gumball Green
INK:  Strawberry Slush, Basic Black
ACCESSORIES:  Jewel Rhinestones, Yellow Sharpie (non SU), Pear Pizazz 3/4" Chevron Ribbon, Bird Builder Punch, Dimensionals, Scallop Tag Topper Punch, Petite Petal Punch, Baker's Twine, Scallops Embossing Folder

I love this color scheme.  It seems so Spring like to me and the flowers just top it off.  I am going to miss the Perfectly Penned Stamp set.  That was one of my favorite stamp sets.  Enjoy the day!

No comments:

Post a Comment