Sunday, April 20, 2014

Happy Easter Egg!

Happy Easter!!!

This was one of the cards that I had planned to make at my Easter Card Buffet.  I had to cancel because of my relative who is ill.  But I thought it was cute and wanted to share  with you on Easter.

To make the egg, I used an Oval Framelit and cut the oval out to show a ribbon egg.  I used a variety of colored ribbons to create the design.  Then I added small flowers that I punched out of Strawberry Slush Cardstock.  I then placed Rhinestone Jewels in the middle of the flowers.  

The supplies that I used for this card were:

STAMP SET:  Petite Petals
PAPER:  Daffodil Delight, Whisper White, Pear Pizazz, Pink Pirouette
INK:  Crisp Cantaloupe, Strawberry Slush
ACCESSORIES:  Petite Petal Punch, Itty Bitty Punch Pack, Daffodil Delight Seam Binding, 3/8" Pink  Pirouette Taffeta Ribbon, 1/8" White Taffeta Ribbon, 1/8" Pumpkin Pie Taffeta Ribbon, Perfect Polka Dot Embossing Folder, Oval Framelits, Big Shot, Adhesive Paper, Rhinestone Jewels

I hope you like it.  I had been thinking about doing this for Easter since Christmas.  Well, I have a very busy day today.  Enjoy the day!

No comments:

Post a Comment