Monday, April 14, 2014

Easter Blessings

I am back!!  I know that I have not been that good the last 2 months with my posting.  But we have been very busy with a relative who is in the hospital.  I have had to cut back on my stamping time in order to take care of things.  It has been overwhelming at times. But this past weekend, I was able to sit down a bit and work on Easter cards for my family and the teachers at my grandsons' Daycare.  So this week I have enough cards to post all week!

The first card that I made for my Easter Cards was one using my favorite stamp, "EASTER BLESSINGS".  I really love this color combination.  The soft colors of Crisp Cantaloupe, Pear Pizazz and Daffodil Delight just scream Spring to me.  

The supplies that I used for this card were:

STAMP SET:  Easter Blessings, En Francois
PAPER:  Crisp Cantaloupe, Pear Pizazz, Whisper White, and Water Wonder DSP
INK:  Crisp Cantaloupe, Black StazOn, Daffodil Delight, Pear Pizazz
ACCESSORIES:  Blender Pens, Crisp Cantaloupe 3/8" Ruffled Stretch Trim, Dimensionals

I enjoy using the Blender Pens to color in lined images.  The tulips are two-toned using Crisp Cantaloupe and Daffodil Delight.  I think they look more three dimensional with the two colors and the shading.   I hope my family members like this card when I send them out tomorrow.

It will be another busy day with phone calls, running and watching ALL 3 boys today.  Thank goodness it is going to be a beautiful day today and the boys can play outside.  Enjoy the day!


No comments:

Post a Comment