Wednesday, March 26, 2014

No Stamp Easter Card

Here is another card that we created at Janet's this past month.  This is a good card to make if you needed one very quickly.  It uses products from the Occasions Catalog and the Sale-A-Bration brochure.

To create the eggs, I used the Sweet Sorbet DSP from the Sale - A- Bration brochure and the Oval Framelits.  The Crisp Cantaloupe twine is from the Sweet Sorbet Accessories Kit.

The list of all the supplies that I used for this project are listed here:

STAMP SET:  None
PAPER:  Crumb Cake, Early Espresso, Crisp Cantaloupe, Pistachio Pudding, Sweet Sorbet DSP
INK:  None
ACCESSORIES:  Perfect Polka Dots Embossing Folder, Crisp Cantaloupe Twine, Fringe Scissors

The Fringe Scissors created the grassy area on the card.  They are a fun cool accessory to use.  And it adds punch to the card.

Today I have a lot of running to do with the kids.  I need to drive one to the dentist and then we have a lot of errands to run.  So I am off and hopefully tonight , I will be able to relax by getting some stamping finished.  Enjoy the day!

No comments:

Post a Comment