Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Weekly Deals and Downloads



I always get up earlier on a Tuesday morning and there is a good reason for it.  Every Tuesday Stampin' Up releases their list of WEEKLY DEALS and also releases it's DIGITAL DOWNLOADS for the week.  What could be better?

So if you have been on the edge of your seat waiting for me to post these products, here they are!


You can either contact me to place an order for you or you can CLICK HERE to order from my Online Store.  I will be placing an order on Friday.



NEW DIGITAL DOWNLOADS







These downloads were released today.  If interested in adding any of these to your MDS or others, CLICK HERE if you wish to order them from my Online Store or see other downloads that you can purchase.

Enjoy the day!

No comments:

Post a Comment