Monday, March 17, 2014

Happy Anniversary Toast

I know this is a bad picture but it it really does look nice in person.  This card would make a great Anniversary card or change the sentiment and it makes a really pretty Wedding Card.  This card really took me a long time to come up with.  I had the idea of the 2 glasses clinking but I could never come up with the rest of the card.  Then last weekend when we went to Janet Wakeland's for a demo training we made a card which was my inspiration to finish.

The supplies that I used for this card were:

STAMP SETS:  Teeny Tiny Wishes, Embellished Events
PAPER:  Smokey Slate, Whisper White, Silver Foil Sheets, Silver Fancy Foil Designer Vellum
INK:  Smokey Slate
ACCESSORIES:  Itty Bitty Banner Framelits, Modern Label Punch, Silver 1/8" Ribbon, Jewel Rhinestones, Glue Dots, Dimensionals

This is the card that we made at Janet's that helped me finish my card.  I liked the way the Vellum was used with the Silver Foil and the Silver Ribbon.  So I CASE'd that section of the card and added the Champagne Glasses and sentiment.  I think the combination of ideas worked out well.  

The supplies used for this card were:

STAMP SET:  Perfect Couple
PAPER:  Pool Party, Whisper White, Silver Foil Sheets, Silver Fancy Foil Designer Vellum
INK:  Versamark
ACCESSORIES:  Silver 1/8" Ribbon, Heart Framelits, Big Shot, Dimensionals

The top card is one of the 10 that I have prepared for my All Occasion SAS.  It will be held on MArch 23 @ 1 PM.  If you are interested in attending and would like more information, contact me.  Enjoy the day!

No comments:

Post a Comment