Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Envelope Punch Board Treat Boxes

My customers have been asking me to have a Technique Class using the Envelope Punch Board.  I was so excited when the Envelope Punch Board was introduced at Convention.  I got even more excited when I saw all the other things that you could do with it.  My customers have been asking for a different type of Technique class, so I decided to try a class showing them what else can be done. 

I started with these cute little baskets using the Watercolor Wonder DSP.  I thought they would be cute to use to hold treats for an Easter Gathering, Bridal Shower, or a Mother's Day Luncheon.  My customers loved the idea and they were so easy to make.  It was a good starter project for them.

This is what it looks like before it all gets folded together.  Hopefully you can see the lines where I scored the DSP.  These baskets were created with 6" x 6" DSP.  

Here is a link where I found the directions
CLICK HERE
It is from Sam at PootlesPapercraft UK and is a great instruction video.







The supplies that I used for this project were:

STAMP SET:  A Round Array
PAPER:  Watercolor Wonder DSP, Old Olive, Pumpkin Pie, Whisper White
INK:  Old Olive, Pumpkin Pie
ACCESSORIES:  1/8" Pumpkin Pie Taffeta Ribbon, 1/8" Old Olive Taffeta Ribbon, Envelope Punch Board, Adhesive, Dimensionals


I was glad that I did this class for them.  I know that Eli's teachers will be getting these cute little boxes filled with Jelly Beans for Easter.  Enjoy the day!



No comments:

Post a Comment