Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Bunny Easel Card

I saw this cute little bunny and just had to make it.  Unfortunately I did could not find a name with the pic I had originally seen.  So whoever you are and you see this post, let me know and I will give you credit.  

I made this card for each of my 3 grandsons.  I had not made an Easel Card for a long time so it was fun to make one again,  especially this little guy.  He was not hard to make.  He was a little time consuming though because of all the little pieces.

The supplies that I used for this card were:

STAMP SET:  none
PAPER:  Whisper White, Pink Pirouette, Basic Black
INK:  Pink Pirouette
ACCESSORIES:  Scallop Circle Die, Big Shot, 1-3/4" Scallop Circle Punch, 7/8" Scallop Circle Punch, Wide Oval Punch, Large Oval Punch, 1-1/4" Circle Punch, 1" Circle Punch, 3/4" Circle Punch, 1/2" Circle Punch, Small Heart Punch, SpongeBlack Marker, Sticky Strip, Dimensionals

I think that they will like it.  Who wouldn't love this adorable guy for Easter!  Enjoy the day!

1 comment: