Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Eggstra Spectacular Card

This is a card that I created for Eli's daycare teachers.  This card is very soft in color and not very bold in design.   For me it is the perfect Spring card.  This card is made using the Circle Card Thinlet.  I love that thinlet!  It makes creating this card so much easier.  If you like fancy fold cards, you really need to get this.  The Stamp Set used for this card was "Eggstra Spectacular".  I used the rabbit from this set but I did not print the sentiment that is also on the stamp.  





This is a close up of the card from the front.  I used Black StazOn to stamp the image.  The I took Blender Pens and Ink  Pads to color in the image.  A cute little pearl adorns the bunny's tail.  The tiniest pearls are placed along the indentations on  the Tasteful Trim.






The supplies that I used for this card were:

STAMP SET:  Eggstra Spectacular
PAPER:  Pink Pirouette, Whisper White, Pear Pizazz, Strawberry Slush, Watercolor Wonder DSP
INK:  Black StazOn, Baked Brown Sugar, Pear Pizazz. Strawberry Slush
ACCESSORIES: Pearl Jewels, 2-1/2" Circle Punch, 2-3/8" Circle Punch, 1-3/4" Circle Punch, Circle Card Thinlit, Tasteful Trim Die,  Big Shot, Blender Pens



This is the inside view of the card which has the sentiment of Happy Easter on it.  I think his daycare teachers will like it.  They always make sure to thank me even if I only send a card.  They are very nice that way.  I  have another busy day with trying to finish up Easter Treats for the boys' teachers.  Enjoy your day!





No comments:

Post a Comment