Thursday, May 9, 2013

Thank You Teachers at Eli's Daycare

The teachers at Eli's daycare are phenomenal.  Those ladies deserve so much praise for all the good work they are doing with those kids.  So of course when Grandma was asked to make some gifts for his daycare teachers, I was happy to do it.

This is a picture of what they will be receiving today.  I made a notepad, thank you card and a gift bow for a candle.
 This is the gift box that I put together to hold a small candle for his teachers.  I used the Kraft boxes from the SU catalog.  I then used the Story Time DSP.  I thought that DSP was very appropriate for the occasion.  I then used our Basic Black Taffeta Ribbon to finish off the gift box.
Outside of Notepad

 I also made this notepad for those special ladies.  For this project that supplies that I used were:

STAMP SET:  None
PAPER:  Basic Gray, Pool Party, Story Time DSP
INK:  None
ACCESSORIES:  Basic Black 3/8" Taffeta Ribbon, 1-3/8" Circle Punch, Score Tool, Sticky Strip, 1/2 of a Junior Legal Pad


Inside Notepad

I hope his teachers will like what Eli gives them today.  He adores his teachers so I know he will be happy to give them the gifts.  He loves to give people gifts.  I am off to give Eli the gifts for his teachers.  I finished them up last night so I need to get them to him before he leaves for his daycare.  Enjoy the day!




No comments:

Post a Comment