Monday, May 13, 2013

May Technique Class- Card 2

I hope all of you had a very nice Mother's Day.  Mine was very nice.  Both my daughter's, their husbands and the 3 grandsons went out to eat.  It went very well for taking 3 kids that are 2 and under in age out to a restaurant.  It was a nice day.
  
This the second card that we will be making this month.  This is the third different color combination that I tried with this card.  After all of the experimenting with colors, I hope you like this one.  This card was done using the "WHITE WASH"  Technique.  I started out using shades of yellow and orange to start with and ended up with the final card using various shades of pink.  

 The theme for this month is "EMBOSSING".  It amazes me how many different things you can do with embossing.  This month was really fun for me.  I trying new and different things with embossing.  Embossing is one of my favorite things to do when creating a card.  If interested in attending any of my technique classes this week, please contact me for more details. 

Enjoy the day!

1 comment: