Tuesday, May 28, 2013

A Gingham Garden Birthday

This past weekend Susan and I tried something new and combined our downline meetings.  I thought we had a very nice time.  We discussed the release of the new catalog and of course we did a few Make & Takes.  Susan was responsible for one and I was responsible for the other one.  

At Janet's there was this cute Make & Take using the Label Love stamp set and the new In-Colors DSP.  So I used the same layout but changed up the DSP and colors.  The first is the one we created at Janet's.

The next card is the one that I changed up.  I decided to use Pear Pizazz for the base of the card.  This is a former In-Color that is returning to the color line up.  I always loved this color and was sad to see it go.  But I am so happy it is back and I will be using it a lot now.  The supplies that I used ofr this card were:

STAMP SET:  Label Love, Teeny Tiny Wishes
PAPER:  Whisper White, Pear Pizazz, Island Indigo, Gingham Garden DSP
INK:  Island Indigo, Melon Mambo
ACCESSORIES:  Artisan Label Punch, Dimensions, Striped Embossing Folder

It was good to get everyone together on Saturday.  I love it when people get together to do what they love.  Enjoy the day!


1 comment: