Friday, May 31, 2013

I'm So Excited!

Today is the day!  Today is the first day that you will be able to order from the "NEW" 2013-14 Stampin' Up Catalog!  I can not wait until I can get some of the "NEW" items  in my hands!  AND this year for the first time,  you can still order from the 2012-13 Stampin' Up Catalog until June 3.    All this is going on during Stampin' Up's 25th anniversary.  That just makes this catalog even more exciting!

I will be holding a Goodbye- Hello Open House at my house on Sunday June 2 @ 1-4 PM.   I will be displaying some of the "NEW" items from the New Catalog as well as selling some of my retired stamp sets, DSP, and other retired accessories.  We will also be making 2 Make & Takes.  The "NEW" catalog will also be available for those people who would like to own one. Who would not want to attend this event?  So join me for refreshments, door prizes, stamping and friendship.  For more specific information, please contact me.

Enjoy the day!

No comments:

Post a Comment