Thursday, May 30, 2013

Thank You June

I am trying to do new things in my business this year.  That was my New Year's Resolution. 

1.  I said I was going to go on Facebook and I did last week.  I am still trying to figure it out so I can co-ordinate the information I am trying to get out to my customers.  

2. I said I would be better at posting and try to post other day except over the weekends.  I am getting better at that. 

3.  I said I was going to use my DBWS more consistently and I did that one.

4.  I said I would start putting Thank You notes in each order.  And in June I am starting that one.

These are the Thank You notes that I made for anyone who places an order in June.  I made 3" x 3" note cards using the 2013-15  In Colors and the new "MOSAIC MADNESS" stamp set.  I had fun making them using all of the In Colors on each of the cards.  The supplies that I used for these cards were:

STAMP SETS:  Mosaic Madness, Really Good Greetings
PAPER:  Baked Brown Sugar, Coastal Cabana, Crisp Cantaloupe, Strawberry Slush, Pistachio Pudding, Whisper White
INK:  Baked Brown Sugar, Coastal Cabana, Crisp Cantaloupe, Strawberry Slush, Pistachio Pudding
ACCESSORIES:  Mosaic Punch, Rhinestone Jewel, Dimensionals

I still have more goals I want to attain before the end of the year but I am doing one at a time.  I thought if I tried too many things at once it would be too overwhelming and I would give up.  But taking one goal at a time and achieving it, makes me excited to do the next one.  I hope my customers will like the new things I am doing.  I know I am feeling better  that I am trying new things. And I hope you enjoyed the Sneak Peek!  Enjoy the day!

No comments:

Post a Comment