Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Dress Up Like A Princess

This is one of the cards that I am offering for my Kids Cards Stamp A Stack this month.  I tried to think of what a little girl might like so I decided to use the crown and wand from the "DRESS UP" stamp set.  I also thought I wanted it to be a clean and simple layout especially since you will be making more than one at the event.  I wanted it to be glittery so I added the Silver Glimmer Paper to the card.  I also used Rhinestone jewels for the crown so it looked glitzy.

Various shades of pinks and purple help to give it a more girly feel.  I showed my girlfriend's daughter and she liked it so I am hoping this is a card the little girls will like.

I have a busy week this week.  I am getting ready for a downline meeting on Saturday, a Stamp a Stack, 2 Technique Classes and a Retirement Party.  Busy, busy.  

If you would like more information on the stamp a stack con act me for more info.  Enjoy the day!

No comments:

Post a Comment